Tuesday, August 25, 2015

day 11: stars


I often don't tell people how I feel about them,  or that I am proud etc. I  am working on that. Eventually I will get there.



The brightest star  I ever knew, never knew he was a bright star.  He  didn't know how bright he shone. He under estimated how bright  he shone.

He was my brother.

I have blogged many times about him. He'd honestly be saying "jess quit telling everyone how awesome i was and get a hobby" haha

The thing is, this bright star stopped shining 8 years ago.  He never saw his 18th birthday.




He became a sad statistic, one of many young people that year to end their life.
I am not ashamed of how he passed away, I just wish he knew
Source: http://www.slideshare.net/ghissu/teen-suicide-11400562


Where to get help:

Lifeline Australia  13 11 14
beyond Blue  1300 22 4636
your local GP
how bright he shone.

1 comment: